Cooling and Heating Servicing Packages in London
We cover all industries from commercial to industrial and domestic, ensuring you are warm or cool all year round with maximum efficiency.
All solar hot water systems use anti-freeze as its heat exchange liquid to prevent it from freezing in the colder months. This liquid degrades over time, and should be changed every few years so we recommend a full service and health check every four years to review the system and check the quality of the liquid to ensure it is working as it should, to protect your panels from low temperatures in the winter months. During your annual assessment we will:
Whats included in the servicing package
- Collector Cleaning
- Inspection and servicing of heating unit
- Inspection and testing of control unit
- Pump station and all associated valves
- Check the condition of the anti-freeze fluid
- Inspection and servicing of the hot water cylinder
- Full clean on any filters/oil/LPG boilers and air source/ground source heat pumps
- Clean and maintain thermal hot water panels
- Filters checked (any replaced if necessary)
- Air locks / blockages in the pipework
- Check all sensors and replace any failed sensors
Why maintaining equipment is needed
Heating systems require periodic inspections and routine maintenance to keep them operating efficiently. Also from time to time components will need to be repaired or replaced.
It is also very important to take steps to prevent scaling, corrosion and freezing, which is all included in the servicing package.
You might be able to handle some of the inspections and maintenance tasks on your own, but others will require a qualified technician.
The servicing plan is a one-off fee of £499+vat for your initial services, then it is just £18.99 per month for all callouts, parts, repairs and replacements.
Any faults identified whilst carrying out the initial health check and service will be chargable and will not be covered by the maintenance plan until pre-exisiting faults are rectified. We require the customers approval of costs before any such problems can be rectified.